The Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service® is a FREE and confidential phone based service. We offer culturally appropriate coaching and materials for our Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander participants.
Is this program for me?
If you identify as being Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, this program is for you.
The Service is open to anyone aged 16 years and over. You will get your own personal university qualified health coach to help you make healthy lifestyle changes.
Your health coach could help you to:
- Eat healthily
- Get active
- Achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- Gain or maintain a healthy amount of weight during pregnancy.
Your own personal health coach
- Up to 13 confidential coaching calls over six months - all at a time and day that suits you
- Motivation and support to set your own healthy lifestyle goals
- Information and a journal containing information specific to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. This will help you track your goals and actions.
- Help to overcome any problem areas
- Option to re-enrol for coaching or get six months of SMS based coaching for FREE.
How do I get started?
Starting your Get Healthy Journey has never been easier. Complete our simple online form today or call 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84).